FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME YOUR MIXTAPES AND VIDEOS AT jammy_git@rocketmail.com

Saturday 19 January 2013

Airklipz - Parachute Life 2























Happy New Year fans and fellow bloggers! And to start us off
we have a classic! I didn't post up the 1st Parachute Life
because it wasn't free and if you know about the blog, then you
know I'm all about the freeness. That said, I'm not moaning as
I'm officially the 1st one to post up the follow up! Not to be
confused with the original, part 2 sees Airklipz team up with
DJ Smokey for the 1st half. I don't know much about him but
Airklipz heard his beats on youtube and the rest is history. The
2 make a convincing duo, as his beats seem to take the lyrics
into a more hypnotic place. Thumping bass and rapid fire
delivery that go hand in hand, these two need to work on
more in the future. The 2nd half features production from
me, Red I Rob (his usual suspects) and Milan. With features
from Jimmy Screech, Legz Diamond, G.O.L.D, Jay Prophit,
Rob Night and all of Team Undadog, this is definitely not one
to be slept on.

ALWAYS A FREE UK MIXTAPE HERE
DOWNLOAD IT FREE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment